Sunday, December 19, 2010

"Does God Love Us"

There are times when something special is happening at church and we bring the kids to "big church" with us.  Today we anticipated there to be a lot of Christmas music and performances so the kids came with us in their beautiful xmas dresses.  Olivia sat beside Aunt Kathy and Kimberly and as the hour went on I drug out the pens and she took today's bulletin to draw on.  She filled out the visitor section with her name and address and continued to fill in the boxes asking if she was married, a visitor, etc. (Aunt Kathy if you are reading please take note of her prayer requests!)  Towards the bottom I see the part that says My Question is____________________.  Olivia has filled in her childlike handwriting "Does God Love Us?"



There are times when something special happens when you least expect it.  It was just the reminder I needed that they ARE listening and they DO know about God.  I have always believed that you don't have to know it all about God to be a Christian, it needs to be enough that you desire to know and learn more.  Today was truly a blessing for my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment