Monday, February 7, 2011

Truth or Lie?

"Mom! Today at school we had salad for snack with dressing and juice (lie) and it was delicious." 

Wow Hannah!  That sounds cool.

"and we had crackers and water (truth).  And Justin Bieber came and everyone was excited and they asked him to marry them and they wanted to kiss him!"

Wow Hannah!  Thats sounds cool.

"really mom it was soooo fun.  I love Justin Beiber!"


You are so full of stories these days.  Some of them are very intersting stories about going to see Justin Bieber and the stage broke and he fell off and died. (I can't help but shake my head) Others are just very dramatic versions of the truth.  Either way I love the imagination and even more than that I love the wide eyes, raised eyebrows, sly grinned expressions that you give with all your stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment