Friday, June 26, 2015

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

It's so hard to believe you are 8!  You made sure i got one last 7yr old hug and kiss before bed :(  It makes me want to hold strong to the memories.  I stop and stare at just how uniquely beautiful you are.  

You make me want to be more courageous, wiser and kinder so I can experience life through your eyes.   I pray that I am teaching you to be stronger and resilient in life.   I pray that I am caring for your heart so you know just how deeply you are loved and cherished.  Not just by your family but by God who made you perfectly just the way you are!

I love your freckles and your sense of humor! I love that you have perfect hair and are short just like me (thanks for making it a club! )  I love that you have rythm and you are always dancing through life.   I love your fearless outside and tender heart.  

I will never get over this blessing that is you!

No comments:

Post a Comment