Tuesday, January 18, 2011

He's sick too mom!



Well this is how I left you this morning.  Woke up with a fever and a bad cough.  You were quick to tell me that your "Monkety Monk" is sick too. 


This is where I found you tonight when I went to make dinner.


I found you a pillow and a blanket.  You laid there playing with your Barbies for about 1/2 an hour. 
After dinner I thought you needed to get out of the house for a while after being confined for the last 2 weeks.  I offered to go for a drive.  You and sister found it most interesting and surprisingly excited to go for a drive to nowhere. 

Mimi has been gracious enough to come and visit and help take care of you for the past few days but also causious not to take you to her house so not to get Poppie sick.  Well it only took a brief moment of him hearing you were out before he insisted you girls come to his house for a visit.  After all you missed his birthday on Sunday.  (although we baked him a delicious red velvet cake from scratch and you called to sing him a very froggy duet of the happy birthday song)  He was so excited to see you and it made you both feel so much better to get out of our house.  It wasn't long before we headed home.  Hannah you were quick to let us know you were ready to go home for a tub!


I guess you wore yourself out because you didn't even make it home!  Just when your sister seems to be on the mends.....you seem to have had your weariest day.  I pray for healthier days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment