Sunday, January 16, 2011

She Loves Me Not!


Well Hannah has officially broken up with me :{ Even though I can tell she is under the weather she has stayed her same silly self playing make believe and telling stories. After bath today she nicely told me daddy was the best. I knew by the look on your face this was going to be good.

Mommy: "But Hannah I am the one who cooks you dinner, gets you medicine in the middle of the night and kiss all your boo boos. What about me?"
Hannah: "Well I know I go to Starbucks with you all the time and watch tv with you all the time but its just not working out for me."
Mommy: "But Hannah I thought we were best friends?"
Hannah: "We can still be best friends but I just dont want to do it anymore."
Mommy: "Hannah it feels like you are breaking up with me. Are you breaking up with me?"
Hannah comes over, sits in my lap and puts her hand over my shoulder.
Hannah: "Listen mom, I mean I still love you but I mean its just not working for me."

Daddy enjoyed this conversation of course. He pointed out that it was just great practice for the future but I'm still slightly crushed!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment