Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sick Days :{

Well its official.....our snow days have turned into sick days. Your fever comes back like clock work as soon as the medicine wears off. Then comes the headache and sore throat. Seems like you do ok from dawn to dusk. Then when darkness sets in outside, your body gets tired and you go down hill fast.

I try my best to make you feel better with hot tea made with a little extra honey just how you like it, a soak in a nice hot bath, throat spray and cough drops, all the hugs and kisses one mommy can give and I even scratched your back and tickled your face until you drifted to sleep. I wish I could take it all away and be sick for you just to make you better. I love you sweet girl and hope you feel better soon!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment: